What is this?
The Python Software Foundation is currently running a donation drive: "Building the PSF: the Q2 2019 Fundraiser". If you've benefited from the PSF or the Python community, you should donate!
To make things more interesting, I built this tool which allows an individual to set a goal for matching donations, and collect other's donations towards their matching goal.
I want to match donations too, what do I do?
- Create a new donation match goal
- Share a link to your goal
- Tell your donors to make a regular donation to the PSF
- In the emailed donation reciept, there will be a "Transaction #"
- Either your donors or you can add transaction IDs to increase your match towards your goal
- Before the donation drive ends, make a matching donation!